Leak Detection and Repair in Huntsville, Alabama
While leaks can be less noticeable than larger plumbing disasters, even a small leak can cause serious damage to your property and health if left unchecked. That’s why you need a dependable plumbing company to effectively detect leaks in your home’s plumbing system.
If you suspect you have a plumbing leak but can’t locate it, don’t worry–our plumbing specialists have the expertise to find and fix the issue. Prevent any further damage to your property and contact Blake Brothers today for professional leak detection and repair in Huntsville, Alabama.
Our Process: Leak Detection Services
Book Instantly Online
Click “Book Online” to schedule your service and receive instant confirmation.
A technician will visit your home
We arrive at your property on time, inspect the issue, and let you know what to expect.
Blake Brothers will perform your pipe leak repair
We make sure the job is done right and clean up the job site before we leave.
Customer satisfaction guaranteed
We stand behind our work. Call us anytime for post-service inquiries or concerns.
Slab Leak Detection and Repair Professionals in Huntsville
Never underestimate the damage that can be caused by a plumbing leak, as even seemingly small leaks can lead to significant property damage over time. Slab leaks, in particular, can be especially difficult to detect and repair since they occur beneath concrete floors.
With decades of experience and a commitment to customer satisfaction, you can trust Blake Brothers to provide quality, long-lasting solutions to all your plumbing needs. Contact Blake Brothers today for reliable slab leak detection and repair in Huntsville.
Common Signs of a Slab Leak
A lot of people are unfamiliar with what a “slab leak” is–it’s no surprise that they fail to notice the issue until it has already caused some damage.
A slab leak takes place underneath the concrete floor of your home’s foundation. It’s one of the most elusive types of leaks, which is why homeowners rarely notice it until they find water in odd places around the property.
Water can seep out of your pipes through holes and cracks caused by pipe corrosion, shifting ground, or faulty construction. The resulting damage could go undetected for months, eventually developing into a much bigger problem that requires more expensive repairs. As such, early detection is critical in controlling the damage.
Contact a professional plumber if you notice any of these signs:
- Sound of running water even when all the taps are turned off
- Sudden or gradual spike in your water bill
- Cracks in the walls or foundation
- Moisture or mildew under the carpet
- Stained or discolored floor covering
- Heat coming from the floor
- Wet spots inside your home
- Water pooling where it shouldn’t
- Drop in water pressure
The last thing you want is an inexperienced plumber dealing with sensitive plumbing issues. For slab leak repair in Huntsville, AL and surrounding areas, trust only Blake Brothers Plumbing, Electrical, Heating & Air! Our team of highly skilled and experienced plumbing specialists is ready to respond to your plumbing emergencies 24/7.
Why Use Our Leak Detection Services
Like most plumbing jobs, leak and water line repairs are not intended for DIYers. For a job that requires meticulous attention to detail, it is always in your best interest to call a professional like Blake Brothers.
Why should you hire a professional plumber to address your home’s plumbing leaks?
- Advanced Equipment: Accurate leak detection and repair requires specialized equipment and expertise to pinpoint the precise location of the leak and minimize the damage to the building. We use this technology to eliminate guesswork.
- Cost and Time Savings: Quick and accurate detection and repair can prevent further damage to the property and minimize repair costs. We know where to look and what to look for, saving you precious time and labor costs.
- Damage Prevention: The longer a leak goes undetected and unrepaired, the more damage it can cause, resulting in higher repair costs and longer repair times. That’s why you should always call a professional to assess the overall condition of your pipes, identify issues, and recommend necessary repairs.
- Long-Lasting Solutions: Since plumbing leaks are hard to detect in the first place, you want repairs that will last and ensure you won’t need to deal with another leak anytime soon. Depending on professionals to repair leaks will provide effective, long-term solutions.
There is no way to predict when a leak in your plumbing will occur. However, if you notice any signs of water leakage, it is well worth it to contact a professional plumbing service like Blake Brothers to take care of the issue for you.
If you need slab leak detection and live in the Huntsville, Alabama, area, contact Blake Brothers and schedule a service with us right away!
We provide HVAC, electrical, and plumbing services throughout Alabama. Click the link below to find out if our services are available in your area.
What Our Customers Say
"Jared did an excellent job diagnosing our HVAC issue. He was able to perform the service in a timely manner and was able to answer every question I had regarding our system!" ---Justin Colar