The authority in local gas line repair and services.
Some appliances rely on natural gas to function. If you have appliances that use natural gas or you want to use natural gas in your home, make sure to invest in professional gas piping services from reputable plumbers.
Blake Brothers Plumbing, Electrical, Heating & Air offers various gas piping services in Huntsville, AL. Whether you need gas line repair, installation, or maintenance, we’re here to help! Let us take care of your gas lines, and we’ll make sure everything runs as smoothly and safely as possible.
Our Process: Gas Line Leak Repair
Book Instantly Online
Click “Book Online” to schedule your service and receive instant confirmation.
A technician will visit your home.
We arrive at your property on time, inspect the issue, and let you know what to expect.
Blake Brothers will perform your gas line leak repair service.
We assess the problem carefully and perform needed repairs.
Customer satisfaction guaranteed.
We stand behind our work. Call us anytime for post-service inquiries or concerns.
Your Local Gas Line Service Experts
There are home projects where you can “do it yourself.” However, gas line installation and repair is not something you should handle on your own. Working with natural gas can be extremely dangerous; even the smallest mistake can lead to serious injury and property damage.
Due to the nature and the very real risks of handling natural gas, most cities in the United States, including Huntsville, have made it illegal to handle natural gas without the proper permits and qualifications.
Do you suspect a gas leak in your home? Waste no time; contact Blake Brothers Electrical, Plumbing, Heating & Air! We’ll visit your home to inspect the problem and recommend a long-term solution within your budget. Our plumbers have years of experience installing and servicing these systems in Huntsville, AL, so you can rest assured that you’re in good hands.
Whether a simple gas line repair or a complete gas line installation, you can count on Blake Brothers to do the job right. We take an individualized repair approach, offering unbeatable quality to our Huntsville customers and beyond.
Schedule your appointment with us today!
Warning Signs of A Gas Leak
Few home problems are as dangerous or upsetting as a gas line leak. Unfortunately, many homeowners are unaware of the issue until they are in a dangerous situation.
Because gas leaks can occur from a variety of sources, homeowners must learn to recognize the common signs of a potential gas leak.
- Smell of Rotten Eggs – A strong sulfur-like odor is one of the most common signs of a gas leak. Utility companies add chemicals to the gas to give it a distinct odor that is easier to detect.
- Hissing Sounds – When gas escapes through a tiny crack in the line, it often makes a slight hissing sound as it mixes with the air in your home. If you hear unusual sounds from a gas line or a gas-powered appliance, turn off the gas, evacuate the premises, and call for help immediately.
- Dying Plants – Plants do not survive long in the proximity of a leaking gas pipe. If there is dead grass or other vegetation near a pipe, it could be because of a gas leak.
- Higher Gas Bill – This is another obvious sign of a gas line leak. If your utility bill is rapidly increasing and you’re not sure why, you may have an unaccounted-for leak.
- Unusual Appliance Behavior – If you have gas appliances, keep an eye out for unusual behavior. Appliances that aren’t working properly or are making strange noises could indicate a gas leak.
The safest thing to do in case of a gas leak is to stay from the premises and then call an expert to manage the situation. If you suspect a gas leak in your home, call Blake Brothers as soon as possible. Gas leaks are a major fire and explosion hazard; there’s no time to waste.
Benefits of Professional Gas Line Services
If you discover a gas line issue at home or in your workplace, have it resolved by a trained professional for the following reasons:
- With professional installation, you can be confident that the work is done safely and carefully.
- Reputable service companies stand by their work, often offering a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- Professional installation and servicing also help maintain gas appliance warranties, which may get voided if you do the work yourself.
- Hiring professional gas line installation services offers more flexibility. They can help you install new gas lines and provide you with more alternative heating sources for your home.
Keeping your pipelines and appliances in good condition can help you avoid the danger and consequences posed by gas leaks.
Blake Brothers’ skilled technicians can inspect your gas lines and gas-powered appliances for leaks, ruptures, and other issues. If repairs are needed, we have the tools and expertise to handle all your gas line service needs.
Low Monthly Payments Financing for HVAC, Electrical, and Plumbing Services
Convenient financing options available!
We can provide you with the financing you need to pay for the gas line service you need! Find out how you can take advantage of our low monthly payment financing by calling us today!
Why Choose Blake Brothers?
Instant schedule confirmation.
Book online now to receive your appointment confirmation.
Affordable service, transparent pricing.
Honest, upfront pricing for all our services. No surprises, hidden fees, or extra charges
Available 24/7 for emergencies.
HVAC or plumbing emergency? Call us!
We’re at your service any time of the day or night.
Monthly payment plans to fit any budget – finance any major repair or replacement.
Blake Brothers has Technicians Ready to Assist with Gas Line Repair (NEW) in
Plumbing License # CO51200005
We provide HVAC, electrical, and plumbing services throughout Alabama. Click the link below to find out if our services are available in your area.
What Our Customers Say
"Jared did an excellent job diagnosing our HVAC issue. He was able to perform the service in a timely manner and was able to answer every question I had regarding our system!" ---Justin Colar